MEN'S YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
Our Men's Youth Development Squad is primarily focussed on preparing athletes wishing to compete at Victorian and NSW State Titles, the Sydney International Rowing Regatta and National selection trials.
The program's Lead is Mr Tom Minifie. Tom is a highly experienced Mens Youth coach with Australian Representative experience. Tom also is Wesley College's Boys First Eight coach. In 2023 Tom coached the MUBC Under 21 8+ and the Under 21 4+ to Victorian State Titles.
If you are school leaver looking to develop your sport or an established rower with a desire to see what you can do, our Men's Youth Development program offers a tremendous opportunity.
Eights are currently going out with School Leaver try-outs so come and join in the fun and get involved in great Youth rowing.
How do I become involved?
To register your interest for this program please contact email@example.com and our program co-ordinator will make contact.
What is the cost?
A Youth Development program membership has an annual fee of $895 or a monthly instalment plan of $78.50 per month. This membership includes all coaching and equipment plus compulsory Rowing Victoria Competition registration fee. Seat fees and Regatta charges are not included.
Youth Development program Membership benefits
- Professional Coaching program and tuition
- Personalised Strength and Conditioning program and tuition
- Access to Victorian Performance Pathways program support
- Access to Boathouse via swipe card ($20 deposit refundable on return)
- Use of Change facilities, kitchenette, student lounge and study room
- Full use of gym equipment, ergo and watt bikes
- "Out of Session" access to club boats via Boat Booking system.
- Opportunity to compete at all Rowing Victoria regattas and competitions including NSW State Titles and Sydney International Rowing Regatta.
- Opportunity to progress your rowing and move into advanced MUBC High Performance program.
- Social events – BBQ’s, Pasta Nights, Christmas Party, Athlete nights.
We look forward to sharing your rowing journey.
#mubcrowing #mubcyouthies #yeahuni